Friday, January 27, 2017

Musubi Heaven!


Growing up in Hawaii, musubis are one of my favorite foods.  I love musubis for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack.  So you can only imagine how I felt when I first saw the musubi stand at the Shin Yokohama station.  As I stood there with my family looking at all of the choices, the lady behind the counter noticed we were speaking English and handed me a menu with all of the different musubis in English.  That was just the first indication of great service that is provided in Japan.  Needless to say, we bought a few musubis and started eating them right away!  Oh, and the ume is so fresh and yummy!!

We went back to visit this stand 2 years in a row!

Another musubi stand found in the Shinagawa Train Station.

In addition to the musubi stands there are many other restaurants in the Shin Yokohama Station.  Most restaurants will display their menu outside and have samples of their dishes made from fake food.  The prices for their items are also shown for passing customers.




We were able to eat the best ramen, tempura and bentos in Tokyo.  Every mouthful was so DELICIOUS!!! 


1 comment:

  1. The food sounds so good! I can't wait to try it when I go to Japan. 🍱❤️🇯🇵

    ReplyDelete